This is the beginning of the mad dash to the end...
Dugan has started tiling the upstairs and most of the trim work is also finished upstairs. I'm cautioned against going in the house this weekend to take photos due to all of the mdf dust in the house from the trim. (pre-primed mdf) Mdf contains formaldehyde and formaldehyde is toxic to fetuses, which I happen to be carrying. I think it's relatively safe for adults to walk around in though, therefore I'll send Derek in when he gets back in town.
The electrician will arrive on Monday to begin installing outlets and switches. I'm hoping that the remainder of my lighting will arrive by Tuesday. Most of it will be from the Resolute Purity series. It's very minimal but that's what makes it more affordable.
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment